*The author thanks the Faculty Development Program at the University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh for its financial support, and Timothy Theberge, Regional Trade Coordinator for the U.S. Department of Labor in Boston, for help in compiling the data used in this project.
The Geography of Certified Trade-Induced Manufacturing Job Loss in New England*
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 249–265, August 2006
How to Cite
Bowen, J. T. (2006), The Geography of Certified Trade-Induced Manufacturing Job Loss in New England. The Professional Geographer, 58: 249–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00566.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Initial submission, September 2004; revised submission, June 2005; final acceptance, November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!