*I would like to thank Professor Bimal Kanti Paul, Professor Robert D. McMaster, and the anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on earlier drafts, which clarified and strengthened this article. I am particularly grateful to Professor Murli Dhar Vemuri who provided comments, guidance, encouragements, and support throughout the course of this work. I would also like to thank Rajarshi Guha for his assistance with the images.
Effect of Mothers' Exposure to Electronic Mass Media on Knowledge and Use of Prenatal Care Services: A Comparative Analysis of Indian States*
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 278–293, August 2006
How to Cite
Ghosh, D. (2006), Effect of Mothers' Exposure to Electronic Mass Media on Knowledge and Use of Prenatal Care Services: A Comparative Analysis of Indian States. The Professional Geographer, 58: 278–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00568.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2006
- Initial submission, May 2005; revised submission, September 2005; final acceptance, December 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!