Measuring Potential Access to Primary Healthcare Services: The Influence of Alternative Spatial Representations of Population
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 294–306, August 2006
How to Cite
Langford, M. and Higgs, G. (2006), Measuring Potential Access to Primary Healthcare Services: The Influence of Alternative Spatial Representations of Population. The Professional Geographer, 58: 294–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00569.x
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2006
- Initial submission, March 2005; revised submission, July 2005; final acceptance, October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!