*The author is indebted to the University of Texas Population Research Center, Karl Butzer, the León family, and Kenneth R. Young for both their willing and unwitting contributions to this research.
Temporal Extensions of Landscape Ecology Theory and Practice: Examples from the Peruvian Amazon*
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 421–435, November 2006
How to Cite
Crews-Meyer, K. A. (2006), Temporal Extensions of Landscape Ecology Theory and Practice: Examples from the Peruvian Amazon. The Professional Geographer, 58: 421–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00579.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
- Initial submission, March 2005; revised submission, January 2006; final acceptance, April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!