Climatological Drought in Arizona: An Analysis of Indicators for Guiding the Governor's Drought Task Force
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
The Professional Geographer
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 460–469, November 2006
How to Cite
Goodrich, G. B. and Ellis, A. W. (2006), Climatological Drought in Arizona: An Analysis of Indicators for Guiding the Governor's Drought Task Force. The Professional Geographer, 58: 460–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2006.00582.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
- Initial submission, May 2004; revised submissions, May and October 2005; final acceptance, November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!