*We would like to thank several members of our department for their support of the 2004 Feminist Speaker Series, particularly our chair at that time, John S. Adams, without whose support the series would not have been possible. Eric Sheppard and Gwen McCrea were key members of the planning process. The series was given logistical, moral, and curricular support by Glen Powell, Helga Leitner, and Arun Saldanha. We would also like to thank the members of Supporting Women in Geography and various faculty members who helped host and welcome our speakers, and the students and faculty from across campus who attended the series and participated in its conversations. Finally, we are grateful to Tiffany Muller, Eric Sheppard, and Arun Saldanha for their helpful comments on this article.
Feminism and Social Theory in Geography: An Introduction*
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 1–9, February 2007
How to Cite
Dias, K. and Blecha, J. (2007), Feminism and Social Theory in Geography: An Introduction. The Professional Geographer, 59: 1–9. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00586.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Initial submission, November 2005; revised submission, June 2006; final acceptance, July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!