Mapping Paleo-Fire Boundaries from Binary Point Data: Comparing Interpolation Methods
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 87–104, February 2007
How to Cite
Hessl, A., Miller, J., Kernan, J., Keenum, D. and McKenzie, D. (2007), Mapping Paleo-Fire Boundaries from Binary Point Data: Comparing Interpolation Methods. The Professional Geographer, 59: 87–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00593.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Initial submission, January 2005; revised submissions, November 2005 and May 2006; final acceptance, May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!