*I wish to thank Dr. Daniel Simberloff and Dr. Sandy Echternacht for their comments, advice, and support regarding this project. I also wish to thank Kyle J. Schlachter for his assistance with data collection and analysis. Finally, I thank four anonymous reviewers for their detailed comments and suggestions, which improved this manuscript considerably.
Latitudinal Range Variation of Trees in the United States: A Reanalysis of the Applicability of Rapoport's Rule*
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 115–130, February 2007
How to Cite
Lane, C. S. (2007), Latitudinal Range Variation of Trees in the United States: A Reanalysis of the Applicability of Rapoport's Rule. The Professional Geographer, 59: 115–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00595.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Initial submission, June 2005; revised submissions, October 2005, April and July 2006; final acceptance, July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!