The authors acknowledge the input of many colleagues without whom this article never would have been written. Keys especially appreciates the comments of the anonymous reviewers. Any errors and omissions are the responsibility of the authors. Funding for this research was provided by the National Science Foundation (#DEB-9714833), Central Arizona Project—Long Term Ecological Research. Gratitude also goes to Barbara Trapido-Lurie (Arizona State University) for producing the graphics.
The Spatial Structure of Land Use from 1970–2000 in the Phoenix, Arizona, Metropolitan Area
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 131–147, February 2007
How to Cite
Keys, E., Wentz, E. A. and Redman, C. L. (2007), The Spatial Structure of Land Use from 1970–2000 in the Phoenix, Arizona, Metropolitan Area. The Professional Geographer, 59: 131–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00596.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
- Initial submission, May 2005; revised submissions, March and June 2006; final acceptance, June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!