The Geographic Revolution in Early America: Maps, Literacy, and National Identity by Martin Brückner
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 154–156, February 2007
How to Cite
Withers, C. W. J. (2007), The Geographic Revolution in Early America: Maps, Literacy, and National Identity by Martin Brückner. The Professional Geographer, 59: 154–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00601.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!