The Geographic Revolution in Early America: Maps, Literacy, and National Identity by Martin Brückner
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 154–156, February 2007
How to Cite
Withers, C. W. J. (2007), The Geographic Revolution in Early America: Maps, Literacy, and National Identity by Martin Brückner. The Professional Geographer, 59: 154–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00601.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!