*The author thanks his advisor, Dr. Jon Harbor, for support and guidance during this work. The author also expresses gratitude to his research team, including Dr. Yingkui Li, Dr. Alun Hubbard, Dr. Arjen Stroeven, and Dr. Johan Kleman. Without the efforts of this team, this work would have been impossible. The author would also like to acknowledge his committee members Dr. Bernie Engel and Dr. Ken Ridgway. This article was greatly improved due to the suggestions and comments made by four anonymous reviewers. This work was completed while the author was supported as a U.S. Department of Education GAANN fellow, and this material is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant OPP-0138486 to Harbor.
GIS and Field-Based Spatiotemporal Analysis for Evaluation of Paleo–Ice Sheet Simulations*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 173–183, May 2007
How to Cite
Napieralski, J. (2007), GIS and Field-Based Spatiotemporal Analysis for Evaluation of Paleo–Ice Sheet Simulations. The Professional Geographer, 59: 173–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00605.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Initial submission, April 2006; revised submission, August 2006; final acceptance, October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!