*Support for this research from the University Transportation Center for Alabama is gratefully acknowledged.
Journey-to-Work Patterns in the Age of Sprawl: Evidence from Two Midsize Southern Metropolitan Areas*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 193–208, May 2007
How to Cite
Sultana, S. and Weber, J. (2007), Journey-to-Work Patterns in the Age of Sprawl: Evidence from Two Midsize Southern Metropolitan Areas. The Professional Geographer, 59: 193–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00607.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Initial submission, April 2005; revised submissions, December 2005, April and August 2006; final acceptance, September 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!