Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries on Residential Development in Pierce County, Washington
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 209–220, May 2007
How to Cite
Carlson, T. and Dierwechter, Y. (2007), Effects of Urban Growth Boundaries on Residential Development in Pierce County, Washington. The Professional Geographer, 59: 209–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00608.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Initial submission, May 2005; revised submissions, November 2005, May 2006 and July 2006; final acceptance, July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!