*Funding for this research was provided by an NSF grant for the Human-Environment Regional Observatory (HERO) project, the Kansas Space Grant Consortium (NASA), and the NASA Hyper Spatial Imagery of Rural Environments (HYSPIRE) research program. The authors would like to thank Dr. David Kromm and several anonymous reviewers for their help in improving earlier drafts of the manuscript. Special thanks also go to The Department of Geography at Kansas State University for supporting the lead author while he was a MA student.
Groundwater Depletion and Agricultural Land Use Change in the High Plains: A Case Study from Wichita County, Kansas*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 221–235, May 2007
How to Cite
Kettle, N., Harrington, L. and Harrington, J. (2007), Groundwater Depletion and Agricultural Land Use Change in the High Plains: A Case Study from Wichita County, Kansas. The Professional Geographer, 59: 221–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00609.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Initial submission, September 2003; revised submission, April 2006; final acceptance, July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!