*Special thanks to Connie Weil, Bill Cunningham, Heike Alberts, and five anonymous reviewers for their assistance in reviewing drafts of this paper. This work was done while the first author was at the University of Minnesota.
Unnatural Selection: An Analysis of the Ecological Representativeness of Natural World Heritage Sites*
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 256–268, May 2007
How to Cite
Hazen, H. and Anthamatten, P. (2007), Unnatural Selection: An Analysis of the Ecological Representativeness of Natural World Heritage Sites. The Professional Geographer, 59: 256–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00611.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
- Initial submission, December 2005; revised submissions, May and July 2006; final acceptance, July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!