*I would like to thank the five anonymous reviewers and the editor, Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen, for their insightful and constructive comments on previous versions of this article.
The Emergence of New Hispanic Settlement Patterns in Appalachia*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 298–315, August 2007
How to Cite
Barcus, H. R. (2007), The Emergence of New Hispanic Settlement Patterns in Appalachia. The Professional Geographer, 59: 298–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00614.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Initial submission, January 2005; revised submissions, October 2005, April and September 2006; final acceptance, September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!