*I would like to thank the five anonymous reviewers and the editor, Sharmistha Bagchi-Sen, for their insightful and constructive comments on previous versions of this article.
The Emergence of New Hispanic Settlement Patterns in Appalachia*
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 298–315, August 2007
How to Cite
Barcus, H. R. (2007), The Emergence of New Hispanic Settlement Patterns in Appalachia. The Professional Geographer, 59: 298–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00614.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Initial submission, January 2005; revised submissions, October 2005, April and September 2006; final acceptance, September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!