*This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under BCS-SBE Grant No. 0326975. The authors would like to thank Barbara Trapido-Lurie, Noelwah Netusil, and Marc Bosworth for their assistance and helpful input on this project. Constructive criticism from three anonymous reviewers was also incredibly helpful. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of NSF or the individuals acknowledged herein.
An Analysis of the Relationship between Residents' Proximity to Water and Attitudes about Resource Protection*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 316–333, August 2007
How to Cite
Larson, K. L. and Santelmann, M. V. (2007), An Analysis of the Relationship between Residents' Proximity to Water and Attitudes about Resource Protection. The Professional Geographer, 59: 316–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00615.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Initial submission, May 2006; revised submissions, September and November 2006; final acceptance, December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!