Cost Attribution in Unlimited Access Transit Programs: Case Study on the UConn Prepaid Fare Program Failure
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 365–377, August 2007
How to Cite
Zolnik, E. J. (2007), Cost Attribution in Unlimited Access Transit Programs: Case Study on the UConn Prepaid Fare Program Failure. The Professional Geographer, 59: 365–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00619.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2007
- Initial submission, June 2005; revised submissions, March and July 2006; final acceptance, September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!