*This research was conducted with the support of a National Science Foundation Regional Sciences DDRI (BCS-0002347) and the United States Fulbright Commission. All opinions, data, omissions, and errors are the sole responsibility of the author.
Mining Migrants: Transnational Mining and Migration Patterns in the Peruvian Andes*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 378–389, August 2007
How to Cite
Bury, J. (2007), Mining Migrants: Transnational Mining and Migration Patterns in the Peruvian Andes. The Professional Geographer, 59: 378–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00620.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Initial submission, May 2005; revised submission, December 2005, May and July 2006; final acceptance, September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!