Six Billion Plus: World Population in the Twenty-First Century by K. Bruce Newbold
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 402–404, August 2007
How to Cite
Otterstrom, S. M. (2007), Six Billion Plus: World Population in the Twenty-First Century by K. Bruce Newbold. The Professional Geographer, 59: 402–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00628.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!