*Many thanks to the small-scale entrepreneurs in Makassar who took the time to talk to me about their work. I am also grateful to Hasbi for his field work assistance, Pak Ahmad Syamsuddin Suryana (Pusat Pengembangan Usaha Kecil Kawasan Timur Indonesia) and Pak Nurman Said (State Institute of Islamic Studies) for their enthusiastic support in Makassar, and Stephanie Coen and Laura Schoenberger for their research assistance in Canada. Thanks also to Wendy Allen, Indonesia Social Equity Project, McGill University, and the three referees for their useful comments.
Small-Scale Enterprise Livelihoods and Social Capital in Eastern Indonesia: Ethnic Embeddedness and Exclusion*
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 407–420, November 2007
How to Cite
Turner, S. (2007), Small-Scale Enterprise Livelihoods and Social Capital in Eastern Indonesia: Ethnic Embeddedness and Exclusion. The Professional Geographer, 59: 407–420. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00631.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, February 2007; revised submission, April 2007; final acceptance, April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!