*This research was made possible by generous support from the University of Kansas Department of Geography and the University of Missouri Center for Arts & Humanities. The authors thank Elaine Lawless, Jim Whitworth, Matt Foulkes, Hilary Hungerford, Jason Dittmer, Mark Bowen, and the anonymous reviewers whose critiques on an earlier draft produced a stronger final manuscript. All remaining errors and omissions are the responsibility of the authors.
Place Perception and Social Interaction on an Exurban Landscape in Central Colorado*
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 421–433, November 2007
How to Cite
Larsen, S. C., Sorenson, C., McDermott, D., Long, J. and Post, C. (2007), Place Perception and Social Interaction on an Exurban Landscape in Central Colorado. The Professional Geographer, 59: 421–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00632.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, March 2006; revised submission, November 2006; final acceptance, April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!