*The author thanks the Greater Buffalo-Niagara Regional Transportation Council (GBNRTC) for providing the one-day travel diary used in this research via Dr. Daniel Hess (Planning Dept. University at Buffalo). Thanks also to Bert Yagrich for conducting preliminary work in the topic, to Dr. Jean-Claude Thill and Dr. Jaques Poot for their comments on an initial manuscript, to Ryan Hochworter for compiling the opportunity databases, and to the reviewers, editor, and associate editor of The Professional Geographer for their suggestions and comments on the manuscript.
Social Exclusion and the Disabled: An Accessibility Approach*
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 463–477, November 2007
How to Cite
Casas, I. (2007), Social Exclusion and the Disabled: An Accessibility Approach. The Professional Geographer, 59: 463–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00635.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, July 2006; revised submission, December 2006; final acceptance, April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!