*The author thanks the Greater Buffalo-Niagara Regional Transportation Council (GBNRTC) for providing the one-day travel diary used in this research via Dr. Daniel Hess (Planning Dept. University at Buffalo). Thanks also to Bert Yagrich for conducting preliminary work in the topic, to Dr. Jean-Claude Thill and Dr. Jaques Poot for their comments on an initial manuscript, to Ryan Hochworter for compiling the opportunity databases, and to the reviewers, editor, and associate editor of The Professional Geographer for their suggestions and comments on the manuscript.
Social Exclusion and the Disabled: An Accessibility Approach*
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 463–477, November 2007
How to Cite
Casas, I. (2007), Social Exclusion and the Disabled: An Accessibility Approach. The Professional Geographer, 59: 463–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00635.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, July 2006; revised submission, December 2006; final acceptance, April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!