*At the time of this research, P. K. Moonan was an Instructor of Medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth.
Foreign-Born Status and Geographic Patterns of Tuberculosis Genotypes in Tarrant County, Texas
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 478–491, November 2007
How to Cite
Oppong, J. R., Denton, C. J., Moonan, P. K. and Weis, S. E. (2007), Foreign-Born Status and Geographic Patterns of Tuberculosis Genotypes in Tarrant County, Texas. The Professional Geographer, 59: 478–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00636.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, October 2005; revised submissions, July and November 2006; final acceptance, February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!