*At the time of this research, P. K. Moonan was an Instructor of Medicine at the University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Worth.
Foreign-Born Status and Geographic Patterns of Tuberculosis Genotypes in Tarrant County, Texas
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 478–491, November 2007
How to Cite
Oppong, J. R., Denton, C. J., Moonan, P. K. and Weis, S. E. (2007), Foreign-Born Status and Geographic Patterns of Tuberculosis Genotypes in Tarrant County, Texas. The Professional Geographer, 59: 478–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00636.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, October 2005; revised submissions, July and November 2006; final acceptance, February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!