A Spatial Variant of the Basic Reproduction Number for the New Orleans Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1878
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 492–502, November 2007
How to Cite
Curtis, A., Mills, J. W. and Blackburn, J. K. (2007), A Spatial Variant of the Basic Reproduction Number for the New Orleans Yellow Fever Epidemic of 1878. The Professional Geographer, 59: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00637.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, August 2005; revised submissions, June and October 2006; final acceptance, April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!