*This article draws on a wider project exploring the globalization of the temporary staffing industry. We thank the editor and four referees for their helpful and constructive comments. We also gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the U.K.'s Economic and Social Research Council (Grant no: R000-23-0616). Kevin Ward acknowledges the support of the Leverhulme Trust. The project is an equal, three-way collaborative effort and all papers derived from it are authored alphabetically.
Mapping the Globalization of the Temporary Staffing Industry*
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 503–520, November 2007
How to Cite
Coe, N. M., Johns, J. and Ward, K. (2007), Mapping the Globalization of the Temporary Staffing Industry. The Professional Geographer, 59: 503–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00638.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Initial submission, October 2006; revised submission, April 2007; final acceptance, April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!