The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policies? by Mark D. Partridge and Dan S. Rickman
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
The Professional Geographer
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 551–553, November 2007
How to Cite
Mitchelson, R. (2007), The Geography of American Poverty: Is There a Need for Place-Based Policies? by Mark D. Partridge and Dan S. Rickman. The Professional Geographer, 59: 551–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9272.2007.00644.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!