TRUTH IN GOVERNMENT AND THE POLITICIZATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE ADVICE
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 569–586, September 2007
How to Cite
MULGAN, R. (2007), TRUTH IN GOVERNMENT AND THE POLITICIZATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE ADVICE. Public Administration, 85: 569–586. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2007.00663.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Date received 29 October 2005. Date accepted 18 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!