THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MOTIVES ON WORK OUTCOMES IN AUSTRALIA: A COMPARATIVE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 931–959, December 2007
How to Cite
TAYLOR, J. (2007), THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MOTIVES ON WORK OUTCOMES IN AUSTRALIA: A COMPARATIVE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS. Public Administration, 85: 931–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2007.00686.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Date received 31 July 2005. Date accepted 22 March 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!