THE LIMITS OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT FOR UK PUBLIC SERVICES MODERNIZATION: THE CASE OF PATIENT SAFETY AND SERVICE QUALITY
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 363–385, June 2008
How to Cite
CURRIE, G., WARING, J. and FINN, R. (2008), THE LIMITS OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT FOR UK PUBLIC SERVICES MODERNIZATION: THE CASE OF PATIENT SAFETY AND SERVICE QUALITY. Public Administration, 86: 363–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2007.00705.x
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Date received 17 February 2006. Date accepted 12 July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!