RENEWING POLICY TO SUPPORT EVIDENCE-BASED HEALTH CARE
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 837–852, December 2009
How to Cite
FERLIE, E., DOPSON, S., FITZGERALD, L. and LOCOCK, L. (2009), RENEWING POLICY TO SUPPORT EVIDENCE-BASED HEALTH CARE. Public Administration, 87: 837–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2009.01796.x
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2009
- Date received 25 November 2006. Date accepted 22 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!