IMPLEMENTING EVIDENCE-BASED POLICY IN A NETWORK SETTING: ROAD SAFETY POLICY IN THE NETHERLANDS
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 871–884, September 2010
How to Cite
BAX, C., DE JONG, M. and KOPPENJAN, J. (2010), IMPLEMENTING EVIDENCE-BASED POLICY IN A NETWORK SETTING: ROAD SAFETY POLICY IN THE NETHERLANDS. Public Administration, 88: 871–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2010.01843.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Date received 10 March 2008. Date accepted 19 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!