WHAT IS THE PUBLIC VALUE OF GOVERNMENT ACTION? TOWARDS A (NEW) PRAGMATIC APPROACH TO VALUES QUESTIONS IN PUBLIC ENDEAVOURS
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Public Administration © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 226–241, June 2011
How to Cite
WEST, K. and DAVIS, P. (2011), WHAT IS THE PUBLIC VALUE OF GOVERNMENT ACTION? TOWARDS A (NEW) PRAGMATIC APPROACH TO VALUES QUESTIONS IN PUBLIC ENDEAVOURS. Public Administration, 89: 226–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2010.01847.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Date received 9 December 2008. Date accepted 20 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!