TRACING EXPERIENCES OF NHS CHANGE IN ENGLAND: A PROCESS PHILOSOPHY PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author. Public Administration © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 724–740, September 2010
How to Cite
McMURRAY, R. (2010), TRACING EXPERIENCES OF NHS CHANGE IN ENGLAND: A PROCESS PHILOSOPHY PERSPECTIVE. Public Administration, 88: 724–740. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2010.01858.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2010
- Date received 19 October 2008. Date accepted 17 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!