REFORMS AT RISK: WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MAJOR POLICY CHANGES ARE ENACTED - by Eric M. Patashnik
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 894–896, September 2010
How to Cite
Hart, P. ‘. (2010), REFORMS AT RISK: WHAT HAPPENS AFTER MAJOR POLICY CHANGES ARE ENACTED - by Eric M. Patashnik. Public Administration, 88: 894–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2010.01859_7.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!