PROMOTING CIVIC CULTURE BY SUPPORTING CITIZENSHIP: WHAT DIFFERENCE CAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT MAKE?
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Public Administration © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 595–610, June 2011
How to Cite
ANDREWS, R., COWELL, R. and DOWNE, J. (2011), PROMOTING CIVIC CULTURE BY SUPPORTING CITIZENSHIP: WHAT DIFFERENCE CAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT MAKE?. Public Administration, 89: 595–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2010.01875.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Date received 22 May 2009. Date accepted 19 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!