PUBLIC POLICY NETWORKS AND ‘WICKED PROBLEMS’: A NASCENT SOLUTION?
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Public Administration © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 307–324, June 2011
How to Cite
FERLIE, E., FITZGERALD, L., McGIVERN, G., DOPSON, S. and BENNETT, C. (2011), PUBLIC POLICY NETWORKS AND ‘WICKED PROBLEMS’: A NASCENT SOLUTION?. Public Administration, 89: 307–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2010.01896.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Date received 24 October 2009. Date accepted 12 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!