ATTRACTION TO PUBLIC POLICY-MAKING: A QUALITATIVE INQUIRY INTO IMPROVEMENTS IN PSM MEASUREMENT
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Public Administration © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 1128–1147, September 2011
How to Cite
RITZ, A. (2011), ATTRACTION TO PUBLIC POLICY-MAKING: A QUALITATIVE INQUIRY INTO IMPROVEMENTS IN PSM MEASUREMENT. Public Administration, 89: 1128–1147. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2011.01923.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Date received 13 March 2010. Date accepted 28 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!