UK LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: USING CONJECTURES TO EXPLAIN THE RELATIONSHIP
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Public Administration © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 1182–1200, September 2011
How to Cite
MCKENNA, D. (2011), UK LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: USING CONJECTURES TO EXPLAIN THE RELATIONSHIP. Public Administration, 89: 1182–1200. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2011.01937.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Date received 16 November 2009. Date accepted 26 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!