HOW TRADITIONAL ARE THE AMERICAN, FRENCH AND GERMAN TRADITIONS OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION? A RESEARCH AGENDA
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Public Administration © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 129–143, March 2012
How to Cite
SAGER, F., ROSSER, C., HURNI, P. Y. and MAVROT, C. (2012), HOW TRADITIONAL ARE THE AMERICAN, FRENCH AND GERMAN TRADITIONS OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION? A RESEARCH AGENDA. Public Administration, 90: 129–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2011.01949.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2011
- Date received 12 November 2009. Date accepted 13 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!