RESIGNED BUT SATISFIED: THE NEGATIVE IMPACT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MOTIVATION AND RED TAPE ON WORK SATISFACTION
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Public Administration © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 175–193, March 2012
How to Cite
GIAUQUE, D., RITZ, A., VARONE, F. and ANDERFUHREN-BIGET, S. (2012), RESIGNED BUT SATISFIED: THE NEGATIVE IMPACT OF PUBLIC SERVICE MOTIVATION AND RED TAPE ON WORK SATISFACTION. Public Administration, 90: 175–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2011.01953.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Date received 13 January 2010. Date accepted 15 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!