COMBINING HIERARCHICAL AND NETWORK STRATEGIES: SUCCESSFUL CHANGES IN DUTCH SOCIAL HOUSING
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Public Administration © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 262–275, March 2012
How to Cite
KOFFIJBERG, J., DE BRUIJN, H. and PRIEMUS, H. (2012), COMBINING HIERARCHICAL AND NETWORK STRATEGIES: SUCCESSFUL CHANGES IN DUTCH SOCIAL HOUSING. Public Administration, 90: 262–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2011.01974.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Date received 7 July 2009. Date accepted 10 December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!