POLITICAL OPPORTUNITIES, RESOURCE CONSTRAINTS AND POLICY ADVOCACY OF ENVIRONMENTAL NGOs IN CHINA
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Reform and Transition in Public Administration Theory and Practice in Greater China. Edited by Tsai-Tsu Su, Richard M. Walker and Lan Xue
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 381–399, June 2013
How to Cite
ZHAN, X. and TANG, S.-Y. (2013), POLITICAL OPPORTUNITIES, RESOURCE CONSTRAINTS AND POLICY ADVOCACY OF ENVIRONMENTAL NGOs IN CHINA. Public Administration, 91: 381–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2011.02011.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!