OPEN HOUSE? FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND ITS IMPACT ON THE UK PARLIAMENT
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 901–921, December 2012
How to Cite
HAZELL, R., BOURKE, G. and WORTHY, B. (2012), OPEN HOUSE? FREEDOM OF INFORMATION AND ITS IMPACT ON THE UK PARLIAMENT. Public Administration, 90: 901–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02024.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Date received 3 May 2010. Date accepted 12 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!