CAN THE SAME KEY OPEN DIFFERENT LOCKS? ADMINISTRATIVE VALUES UNDERLYING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT IN CHINA
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Reform and Transition in Public Administration Theory and Practice in Greater China. Edited by Tsai-Tsu Su, Richard M. Walker and Lan Xue
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 366–380, June 2013
How to Cite
CHAN, H. S. and GAO, J. (2013), CAN THE SAME KEY OPEN DIFFERENT LOCKS? ADMINISTRATIVE VALUES UNDERLYING PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT IN CHINA. Public Administration, 91: 366–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02026.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!