THE BLAME GAME: SPIN, BUREAUCRACY, AND SELF PRESERVATION IN GOVERNMENT - edited by Christopher Hood
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 286–288, March 2012
How to Cite
Gray, A. (2012), THE BLAME GAME: SPIN, BUREAUCRACY, AND SELF PRESERVATION IN GOVERNMENT - edited by Christopher Hood. Public Administration, 90: 286–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02032.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!