THE USE OF PERFORMANCE INFORMATION IN BUDGETARY DECISION-MAKING BY LEGISLATORS: IS ESTONIA ANY DIFFERENT?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 90, Issue 4, pages 1000–1015, December 2012
How to Cite
RAUDLA, R. (2012), THE USE OF PERFORMANCE INFORMATION IN BUDGETARY DECISION-MAKING BY LEGISLATORS: IS ESTONIA ANY DIFFERENT?. Public Administration, 90: 1000–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02041.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Date received 27 October 2011. Date accepted 13 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!